The membership area of BPHA is bounded on the north by E. Exposition Ave, on the west by S. Steele St., on the south by E. Tennessee Ave. and on the east by S. Harrison St.
Any owner of real property or resident whose property or residence is located wholly or partially within the area who is at least eighteen years of age may be come a member of the BPHA Corporation upon payment of the annual membership dues. Each residence is limited to one membership.
The annual dues are $150. The membership is for each property and one calendar year. These dues fund the following volunteer efforts:
- Creating and maintaining community common areas and signage
- Maintaining and updating the community website Hosting community events (stay tuned for exciting news on what we have in store for this year!)
- Creating and distributing communication regarding member meetings and updates
- Reviewing and consideration of new construction in the community to ensure that our HOA Architectural standards and covenants are upheld
- Contributing to this fund also allows you one vote per household on issues that must be voted on by the community per our Bylaws
BPHA is a Colorado Corporation with 501(c)(4) qualification.
INCLUDE THE FULL NAME OF EACH RESIDENT OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD
MAKE A PAYMENT
TO MAKE A MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT ONLINE NOW, YOU MAY USE THIS LINK TO OUR HOA PAYMENT SYSTEM.