Any owner of real property, or resident whose property or residence is located wholly or partially within the area, and is at least eighteen years of age may be come a member of the BPHA upon payment of the annual membership dues. One payment per household, per year entitles all adult residents to HOA membership.
The membership area of BPHA is bounded on the north by E. Exposition Ave, on the west by S. Steele St., on the south by E. Tennessee Ave. and on the east by S. Harrison St.
Belcaro Park Homeowners Association dues for the 2019 calendar year are $150. These dues fund the following volunteer efforts:
- Creating and maintaining community common areas and signage
- Maintaining and updating the community website
- Hosting community events (stay tuned for exciting news on what we have in store for 2019!)
- Creating and distributing communication regarding member meetings and updates
- Reviewing and consideration of new construction in the community to ensure that our HOA Architectural standards and covenants are upheld
- Contributing to this fund also allows you one vote per household on issues that must be voted on by the community per our Bylaws
BPHA is a Colorado Corporation with 501(c)(4) qualification
Payment of Dues:
Please utilize the form below to make your Belcaro Park HOA dues payment online.